Garage of Evil!!

All Discussions Tagged 'prop' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prop controller with single device and mp3

So I have yet to find a prop controller that has a switch input, 1 output control with keybang ability AND MP3/audio out, it would seem the…

Started by Iowa Chapman

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Halstaff

Hitchhiking ghost prop

What are your suggestions for achieving the hitchhiking motion with an arm? I was thinking of using an old windshield wiper motor in order…

Started by Tyler

2 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by City of the "Dam"med

REPAIR HELP ! Spirit Ghost Girl

I am looking for help from anybody who may have this prop already. I was given one for free and it has two issues that I am sure are relate…

Started by Woodsy

4 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Jerry Dismukes

Pneumatic Crypt Creature

Ran across Maurice Cedeno's original Crypt Creature in September's Nuts and Volts Magazine and thought it was brilliant.  I decided I'd lik…

Started by Nelson Everhart

0 Oct 23, 2014

Need ideas/instructions for a Zombie Prop: Reaching through a fence

I've only started my haunting yard two years ago and I am finally ready to make the leap to a non-static display piece...but I have NO idea…

Started by Marky D

8 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Marky D

Dead Eye Drake's arm

Does anyone have this prop? We bought one and we are missing a piece to hold the arm that moves. If anyone can post a pic of his arm withou…

Started by matrixmom

0 Sep 7, 2014

Sept 2014 Nuts & Volts is a Halloween issue !

Check out the Sept issue of Nuts & Volts electronics hobbyist magazine. It is pretty much completely Halloween. With articles on types…

Started by BobbyA

2 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by BobbyA

Three axis skull

Because the folks that used to sell Tri-axis skull guts and hardware kits are not currently providing parts, and most of the designs needin…

Started by Batbuddy

0 Sep 3, 2014

A spitter prop dilemma.

my dilemma is very simple....   what is the best way to  create the air spitter effect?  I would like to use compressed air with water.   c…

Started by Dan (Spookiemon) Doble

2 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by George H

Useing remote control cars to control a prop? advice? tips? hellpp??D:

I want to build a corps on top of remote control cars but I have absolutely no clue wtf I'm doing. I'm worried it might end up to heavy for…

Started by dizzy aster

2 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Dr. Evilstein

© 2018   Created by Steve O.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service